We had a nice battle here in Florida today

Discussion in 'Southeast Attack Squadron' started by djranier, Sep 8, 2007.

1. djranier

djranier Well-Known Member

Hi All

We had a nice battle today, 4 sorties total, 3 planned for tomorrow. I don't know what causes it, but it seems like just about every allied just loves my Italian Roma. They all come and try to rub up to the side of her, they must like her lines. Then they shoot me full of holes.

They sank me 3 times today, not to fair when your teamates all have ship problems, or sink fast.

But it was still allot of fun anyways, we all had a great time. Rick, and Frank sank the first battle, second battle Rick's rudder servo burned up, the case actually melted, that is a new one for us. The biggest news is that Brian's Vanguard did not sink, thats like the first time I have seen him at a battle, that he has not sunk. But we still have tomorrow. LOL.

2. Kotori87

Kotori87 Well-Known Member

Sounds like a lot of fun. Good luck tomorrow, and send 'em all to Davy Jones!

3. djranier

Well Brian and the Vanguard held up the tradition, and had a glorious sinking as usual. Frank and Rick also went down once each today. We ran 3 sorties and all had some more great fun. I got quite shotup, but the Roma managed to stay afloat with no patching between the 3 sorties, but will require resheeting again after just the one weekend, not much balsa left in the forward section.

4. Tugboat

Tugboat Facilitator RCWC Staff Admiral (Supporter)

Remember, David... If you don't need a partial resheet after a weekend of battling, it ain't a battleship!

5. djranier

Well at least not a Axis battleship. We need to comeup with a ship that can handle those NC's. They were turning inside all of us as usual, shooting up Rick's Nagato, then coming after me. My new super reverse helps me escape, but soon as I try to mix it up, I was getting hammered from both sides.
    I need to make the Alabama that the Japs captured during the war, and try that. LOL.

6. Tugboat

Tugboat Facilitator RCWC Staff Admiral (Supporter)

We're going to have to talk Charley into coming back to the Dark Side.

7. Ragresen

Ragresen Member

Or Get a few new Axis Captians. I know for now I am running an Allied Crusier, but all my other planned ships are Axis.