What's for sale????

Discussion in 'North Atlantic Treaty Combat Fleet' started by Jay Jennings, Jun 27, 2009.

1. Jay Jennings

Jay Jennings Well-Known Member

You are correct, that does look awesome!
    Makes me look forward to building one.
    J

2. crzyhawk

crzyhawk Well-Known Member

Yep, I'm really looking forward to building mine. It's going to be a fun ship. Maybe not a world beater like Mogami, but she'll definitely be fun, and very very cool looking!

3. BoomerBoy17

BoomerBoy17 Active Member

These are the most recent pictures i have, expect more up to date ones by tomorrow.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Jay Jennings

Nice Boomer nice. I have told Terry how to get to this thread so he can take a look. That being said, I think he wants to do allot of the work himself.
    J

5. crzyhawk

Who ended up with Ralph's mold for the Spee? He could also get a Lutzow hull from Strike Models if he wants to build the model himself. I was very pleased with the Agano hull I got from Strike for the treaty conference grab bag, and I think they are going to make some additional improvements that will make their products even better.

6. Jay Jennings

The Spee mold is in Ontario with the OAF. If Terry really has his heart set on the Graf Spee, there are a couple of options with existing hulls.
    J

7. crzyhawk

I still say get him into something Japanese. He'll thank you later! A big, manly Takao perhaps. Anything with a superstructure that huge MUST be manly!

8. BoomerBoy17

believe me, there is still alot of work to be done.

9. sinkin321

sinkin321 Member

Hi: I found a supplier for the 3.5oz bottles 39.99 each if we order more then, it would be free shipping and 10% off I will be ordering on Thurs so if you need one let me know.

10. Bob Pottle

Bob Pottle Well-Known Member

Hi John,
    Please order 2 x 3.5 oz bottles for me. Do they have the quarter turn valves? I can pay you when I get back from vacation in a little over 2 weeks.
    Thanks,
    Bob

11. Bob Pottle

Hi All,
    I'm selling most of my R/C naval combat stuff. All molds are being sold to Strike Models, with Hood's shipping Monday and the rest when they're packaged. The errors in the Krasni Krim plug (side sponsons 1/4" too low) will be corrected ASAP and the plug will be sold to Strike so a more accurate mold can be made.
    Last night Bryan Michenfelder of the OAF bought three of my five combat models: armored cruiser HMS Black Prince, submarine I-400 (most likely to be used as a convoy ship), and CLAA HMCS Prince Robert. I'll keep HMS Gorgon but 3.5 unit armoured cruiser HMS Minotaur will probably be for sale in October.
    I still have hulls for sale: battlecruiser Indefatigable, a Krasni Krim (Russian CL) that's had the 4 side sponsons modified to the correct height, an HMAS/HMS Albatross (Class 1 seaplane carrier or convoy ship), WWI battlecruiser/hybrid battlecruiser-carrier/or early carrier HMS Furious, and Siamese Class 1 gunboat Sri Ayuthia.
    I'll be selling HMS Rodney and/or Vanguard when I decide which if either to build. Both hulls have fiberglass decks with molded in hatch cover recesses and main turrets (Rodney also has secondary turrets). Work will continue on CVL IJN Ibuki but it may be sold after the basic superstructure is finished and the motor mounts have been installed.
    Contact me if interested.
    Bob

12. Bob Pottle

Hi John,
    Did you get the 3.5 oz. bottle order yet?
    Bob

13. BoomerBoy17

the graf spee is still up for grabs.

14. Chris Easterbrook

Chris Easterbrook Well-Known Member

I still have a Vanguard hull and a graff spee for sale both uncut. Jay Terry still has not contaced me, any idea whats up?

15. Jay Jennings

I will ask him when I see him. He is having trouble accessing this web site and can't post anything, he may not be able to message either.
    J

16. Chris Easterbrook

Can you find out if he wants that hull so I can get it ready to go to HFX with everything else?

17. Bryan

Bryan Member

PS All Mark Kuntz of the OAF is molding Graf Spee Hulls with Ralph's old mold, he also has Nassau,
    I have Tennessee, Mogami, Gearing, Akizuki, Rich Wands of OAF has a bunch of the club molds and some of his own.

So How much for the ship and battaries shipped to Ontario (N0B 2N0):rolleyes:
    Curious as I have a graff spee molded in the same color with windows cut and shafts in but
    not motor mounted and not decks installed (they are cut) so just trying to see how much would cost
    me for the second boat in the series.... (Craig if your reading this SHHHHUUUUSSSSSShhhh!):laugh:

18. Chris Easterbrook

Which ship were you wondering about brian?

19. Bryan

Bryan Member

PS All Mark Kuntz of the OAF is molding Graf Spee Hulls with Ralph's old mold, he also has Nassau,
    I have Tennessee, Mogami, Gearing, Akizuki, Rich Wands of OAF has a bunch of the club molds and some of his own.

So How much for the ship and battaries shipped to Ontario (N0B 2N0):rolleyes:
    Curious as I have a graff spee molded in the same color with windows cut and shafts in but
    not motor mounted and not decks installed (they are cut) so just trying to see how much would cost
    me for the second boat in the series.... (Craig if your reading this SHHHHUUUUSSSSSShhhh!):laugh:

I was actually looking at the Graf Spee up for offer, but the 3.5 unit ship Bob is offering is nice too!:woot:

20. BoomerBoy17

my graf spee or another?