When is the next Sailing Date

Discussion in 'North Atlantic Treaty Combat Fleet' started by Darth Rob, May 30, 2010.

1. Darth Rob

Darth Rob New Member

Is there a time and place (the grove again?) set for the next battle or set of trials?

2. Jay Jennings

Jay Jennings Well-Known Member

We are going to try to get out this weekend, weather permitting. As of now it is supposed to rain. John, Steve C and me are going out and everyone else who wants to go. This is the first post wrt this weekend. More to follow soon.
    J

3. HMCS

HMCS Active Member

Sunday? I will be there for sure, but sunday works better

4. Jay Jennings

I will find out some info today and post what I find out.
    J

5. Jay Jennings

OK, it looks like Sat. is the day without rain (so far) and the plan is to be at the Grove at 10 am ISH, time may move to the right depending on the weather too. It will be a great day to bring out the boats, blow off the winter dust, do sea trials etc. And we can guarantee that no one will shoot at anyone else on purpose unless they get shot at first, but there will be cannon testing going on...

If there are any changes, I will put them here. Post if there are any problems.

J

6. Jay Jennings

Well, the weather did it to us again. We were unable to get the boats in the water so we had an impromptu, mini build session. Steve repaired his rotate on Nagato
    (oh wonderful!!!!!) and I worked on the deck of ISE, with John 's guidance. It wasn't what we were hoping for, but there were guys working on boats so it was all good. We don't know when we wil get out, the Nova Scotia sunshine is supposed to keep up for the week. We shall see,
    J