Who's GUNS????

Discussion in 'Weapons & Pneumatics' started by Panzer, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Panzer

Panzer Iron Dog Shipwerks and CiderHaus

Anyone Know where these guns Came from???? The first two I think i got around 2001, 2002 i think. The teflon tape is light pinkish, the first is a single unit straight mag, the second is a 1.5 unit coil mag(I think these came from BC but not sure) the last I believe to be a Port Polar Bear 1 unit Special. All Work great, just trying to find out who to see about getting Stainless barrels for the first two. Thanks in advance for any thing you got to give/say:) IMG_0170[1].jpg IMG_0172[1].jpg IMG_0173[1].jpg

Craig

2. GregMcFadden

GregMcFadden Facilitator RCWC Staff

I'd wager BC except for the third picture, that might be an old swampy (now strike) or a homebuilt. at the very least it was modified from standard.

3. Panzer

Panzer Iron Dog Shipwerks and CiderHaus

Yes, that is what i remember on the first two. The third came with the VDT and was made in Port Polar Bear country.

4. Bob

Bob Well-Known Member

You are correct, two older BC guns and one I made.
    BC will sell a SS barrel for the first two. You should check the length of the collar on the breach end of the current ones and get one with the same size. At some point in time BC changed the length of the collar and if you get the wrong size things won't work very well. Also order the right barrel length, you don't want the barrel to hang more than 1" off the ship. Some guys want )" over hang, some over 1". I find 1" to work fine for stern sidemounts, a little more is OK is bow sidemounts.