Looking for Computer Blueprint Ship Plans

Discussion in 'Ship Plans' started by Time Lapse, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Time Lapse

Time Lapse Member

2. Reckless

Reckless Active Member

I'm in ladysmith. Theres a lot of boats I'm doing (lol) but I think first one I'll focus on cause I have the digital I need, is Mogami (in half carrier config)

but albatross, Uganda, and Yamato are on my short list. I have paper plans for Atago too ... I'm considering doing non combat RC's of the ARS Nova boats too glowing and all

3. Time Lapse

Time Lapse Member

I am working on mt RC USS Raven Minesweeper, And starting on 1/144 scale US Texas, Just traced out from the PDF file, I did find some ribs to trace, Still trying to figure it out.
    You have any RC ship running or, just starting out, Couple places to run RC Ships in Duncan, Quamichan lake and a small pond on Gibbons rd

4. Reckless

Reckless Active Member

I don't have any running at the moment.. but a couple wouldn't take much to get operational, and probably near a dozen in various project stage. I used to run with the rc boat group in Nanaimo @ the long lake Inn.

I've been wondering where in and around Duncan we can play.... this summer I'll be looking more into possible places to properly run combat boats

5. Time Lapse

Time Lapse Member

I was going to check the Nanaimo Long lake out some day, Its over 50 km from Duncan
    .Lets start a lower mid Island Cub, By opening a Facebook Group, What Kind of name to use for this Facebook page ? Here is my idea .RC Ships and Boats Vancouver Island, RC Navy Ships.
    Send me some ideas on what you think would be a good name for a Facebook Group
    Andrew

6. Reckless

Reckless Active Member

we should continue this in a different thread. I have one in the independants section "Vancouver island sound off" ... we can discuss a real club/etc there

7. NickMyers

NickMyers Admin RCWC Staff